1 Project Overview
Shanjuan Scenic Area is the birthplace of Yixing Liangzhu Culture. It is the first of the famous limestone caves and the â€œthree wondersâ€ of Yixing. Located on the Luoyan Mountain of Zhuling Village about 25km southwest of Yixing City, Shanjuan Cave was named after the å°§èˆœ å›› å›› å›› å›› å›› , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , å¤ å¤ å¤ å¤ å¤ åº„ åº„ åº„ åº„ åº„ åº„ åº„ åº„ åº„Between heaven and earth and self-satisfaction, why do I take the world as a shackle?" So far away, thousands of miles away, came to the deserted stone cave in Jiangnan, and later known as the cave.
The formation of the Chongshan Cave is the result of long-term dissolution of groundwater in the limestone area. The insoluble calcium carbonate in the limestone can be converted into slightly soluble calcium bicarbonate by the action of water and carbon dioxide. If the water containing calcium bicarbonate is dripped from the top of the cave. With the volatilization of water and carbon dioxide, the precipitated calcium carbonate will accumulate into stalactites, sarcophagi, and stone flowers. The stalactites on the top of the cave are connected to the stalagmites on the ground, and a strange stone pillar is formed.
Because each part of the limestone layer contains different calcareous qualities and is eroded to a different extent, it is gradually divided into two caves that are not dependent, different, steep and beautiful, and strange caves, forming a typical karst landform. Shanquan Cave has a total area of â€‹â€‹about 5000m2 and a length of 800m. There are three layers in the cave. The layers are connected by layers. The upper, middle, lower and water holes are connected to each other. It is like a stone sculpture building. In particular, "there is a river in the cave, the river can pass the boat; the boat is in the water, the pulp is supported in the sky," is a must. It has always been known as the "Han Cave" in Belgium and the "Lyon Cave" in France. The cave lighting of the cave includes four parts: the upper hole, the middle hole, the lower hole and the water hole. The lighting design of the area mainly reflects the novelty, technology, beauty and aftertaste, which makes people unforgettable.
2 Lighting design
2.1 Design Theme: Desires
2.2 Design ideas
(1) Select energy-saving and environmentally-friendly lamps, safe voltage supply, improve the utilization efficiency of lamps, and reduce the operation and maintenance costs in the later period.
(2) Strengthen the functional lighting of the entrance channel, unify the color temperature of the functional lighting, increase the safety and enhance the guiding, and the lighting of the steps should pay attention to safety and pleasure, so that people have a cushion between the hole and the hole, reducing the color. The feeling of fatigue that is too excited and regulates people's emotions.
(3) Strengthen the guidance of the scenic spots of each layer of holes, distinguish the primary and secondary, the color and the angle of illumination should be selected according to the shape and characteristics of the objects to be taken, avoiding the chaos of the sights caused by the brightness and light color of the light, the reversal of the primary and secondary, Lighting the way to the unit while reducing the fun and excitement of the attraction.
(4) Special guidance should be given to the key viewing position, so that visitors can better appreciate the magical natural charm of the cave with the guidance of the lighting. The key attractions and entrances should have a perfect guidance system. The system should be coordinated with the scenery inside the cave.
2.3 Technology implementation
2.3.1 Selection of light source
According to our on-the-spot investigation, many stone pillars and stalagmites are still in a very active state and still growing. This is very important and very valuable for caves. We are always looking for an ecological, safe and energy-saving green. Light source, eventually we choose LED because:
(1) Small size: easy to hide and install.
(2) Low power consumption and long service life: low maintenance and operation costs in the later period.
(3) High brightness, low heat: Conducive to the maintenance of caves.
(4) Environmental protection: no heat, no radiation, small glare, cold light source, safe touch, is a typical green lighting source.
(5) Rugged and durable: there is no loose part in the lamp body, which makes the LED not easy to damage.
(6) Variety: The combination of different light colors is varied, and the colorful dynamic effects and various images are realized.
(7) Advanced technology: LED light source is a low-voltage microelectronic product. It successfully combines computer technology, network communication technology, image processing technology, embedded control technology, etc., so it is also a digital information product, a high-tech technology for semiconductor optoelectronic devices, with online programming, unlimited upgrades, flexible and changeable. Features.
It is worth mentioning that the LED lamps used in this project are not in the traditional sense of RGB (red, green, blue), and the second is to adjust purple, light purple, blue, light blue, green, light according to environmental needs. Different colors such as green, cyan, etc. This is very demanding for LED lamps, and the ambient light in the cave is low and responsible for the surface. It is very important to create the light color and angle of the fusion scene.
2.3.2 Selection of lamps
The project has adopted 40 different types of LED lamps of different types and specifications, with a total number of more than 500 sets and a total power of 10kW, more than half of the non-standard custom lamps. In the customization of the color of the lamps, different colors of LED light sources are used for mixing, and the color chromaticity is made to have a medium purity and a low purity to achieve a dreamy artistic effect.
3 Project implementation
According to the requirements of the effect, in addition to well planning the control system, it is also necessary to consider the feasibility of its operation and the maximum stability of the project in the project implementation environment.
(1) It involves a wide range of areas, high quality requirements, and many ambiguities in construction.
(2) First of all, the internal area and shape are complex, and there is no accurate construction drawing. The construction conditions and construction site of the project have certain difficulties.
(3) Construction management personnel should fully understand and understand the designer's concept to achieve the unification of the designer's concept and construction.
(4) The project is an open tour area, the hiding and routing of the pipeline, the hiding of the lamps and the control of glare.
(5) Safety considerations for construction safety and future operation and maintenance.
ã€€ 4 Installation and construction
(1) Construction according to GB 50303-2002, GB 50300-2001, JGJ/TB-92, GB 50084-95, GB 50259-96.
(2) Construction use voltage (safety voltage).
(3) All cable joints are soldered and the joints are treated with epoxy resin for waterproofing.
(4) Pipeline laying shall be fixed and covered with the same color and quick-drying cement as the background, according to the requirements and the metal plastic bag hose is applied along the wall or darkly (depending on the situation, the general principle is concealed).
(5) Lamps, switching power supplies, and control equipment must meet the requirements of waterproof IP65 and above.
5 Construction steps
(1) The safety construction technology for on-site construction of various technical personnel and construction personnel shall be paid.
(2) Survey site, temporary installation of construction (safety voltage)
(3) Purchase materials and auxiliary materials procurement (all materials must meet waterproof and anti-corrosion requirements).
(4) Construction coordination.
(5) Measuring the layout, positioning of the electrical box, and positioning of the luminaire.
(6) Line pipe and cable laying.
(7) Insulation test of cable.
(8) Lighting installation and debugging.
(9) Remove the original lamps.
6 Engineering Quality Assurance
Project goal: Qualified engineering.
(1) All construction materials need to meet the requirements of waterproof and anti-corrosion.
(2) The construction team must provide advanced equipment, capable construction personnel, advanced construction techniques and techniques. The construction of the cave shall be carried out by a special person and by special personnel. The construction personnel shall not be replaced at will during construction.
7 Construction safety and beware
(1) According to JGJ59-99 requirements, safe delivery, weekly inspection, and daily inspection.
(2) The construction workers are in good health without high blood pressure, heart disease, etc. Drinking is strictly prohibited.
(3) Scaffolding is set up by people, used after security inspection, and early dismantling.
(4) Use low-voltage equipment, power tools, and lighting facilities.
(5) High-altitude operations strictly comply with aerial work measures and requirements.
(6) The on-site safety personnel are responsible for the safety supervision.
(7) Pipeline laying is strictly prohibited from being slotted at random. Before the slot is opened, please consult the management personnel in the hole before slotting.
We turned the original frequent replacement maintenance into a basic maintenance-free.
We replaced the original 220V mains lamps with safety voltage lamps to completely eliminate safety hazards.
We turned the original messy and random lighting into an artistic landscape lighting with design and planning ideas. It is not just lighting and beauty.
We turned the original 80kW total power into 12kkW and increased the effect by several levels. We changed not only the power but the operating cost of 380,000 yuan per year. So 10 years?
Design is not just a service, it is also a social responsibility.
We will continue to pursue exploration as always, so that technology can truly change our philosophy and life.
manufactures a full range of cast resin dry type transformers ,they are
designed primary as an MV insulation system, cast resin technology provides
excellent insulation and environmental protection, this together with the foil
winding technology inside the resin offers the ultimate Dry Type Transformer in
terms of dielectric performance and short circuit withstand and ensures long term
reliability for both distribution and special applications. Cast resin
transformers can be supplied with either aluminum or copper windings together
with possibility of class F or class H resin system.
class(E2) and climatic class (C2)
IP00-IP56 enclosure with AN, AF, ANAF or AFWF cooling
friendly ,ï¼ž90% of material recyclable
Scope of supply
level: up to 35KV
level: up to 20MVA
cast resin dry type transformers are designed and manufactured in accordance
with all major international standards (IEC, ANSI, UL, CSA etc.)
history- Focus on transformer manufacturing since 1934.
support â€“ 134 engineers stand by for you 24/7.
production and testing equipment, strict QA system.
service-The complete customer service package (from quotation to energization).
Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer
Dry Transformer,Cast Resin Transformer,Resin Encapsulated Transformer,Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer
Jiangshan Scotech Electrical Co.,Ltd , https://www.scotech.com